Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So I washed my car...

and thought about how awesome ritual is. I mean, I was in the middle of washing my car, listening to some country, and when I looked up was rather surprised to see myself in my backyard in California. I fully expected to be back in SD. Wiping down the Jeep became so a part of my SD summers, and there is something which I rather miss in the frequent washings which just are not a requirement out here in the desert land of socal.

Made me want to be home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you missed SD and having to wash the jeep weekly about a total of a minute!!!

Dustin said...

Well...I then remembered that it is still too cold to wash a vehicle out there and began to miss it less.

But I miss you guys the same so you should come out for Big Kenny!